Following are the main features and benefits for Contact Your Client Ultimate:
Main Feature Categories
- Full-featured CRM. Including task manager, template manager with merging capabilities, business lead finder, telemarketing system, opportunity analyzer, import-export, document linking, contract renewal, campaign, social and territory management. Plus, dashboards, sales forecasting, calculated fields, powerful de-dupe, unlimited groups, group calendaring, referral commission system, integrated MLM system, and more–including every major feature for sales and customer relationship management.
- Advanced e-mail. No need for an external mass email application. Contact Your Client includes a rule manager with Boolean logic, read confirmation tracking, automated workflows, and can be used as a standalone client or interact with Outlook.
- Marketing Studio™ Automation. Includes lead routing, scoring, auto response with mime automatic conversion, drip campaigns, web form import, workflows, Round Robin lead dissemination, SMS text and computerized voice messages–to automate your business and marketing processes (without requiring expensive add-ons.)
- Built-in Financial capabilities. Full invoice system, inventory, account receivables, account payables, financial desktop, the ability to charge credit cards and process ACH checks, write checks and drafts, bank reconciliation, debt reduction analyzer, budgeting, automatic investment tool and more.
- Power Business Builder. Dozens of extras to make your business run smoothly including media campaign analyzer for magazine, radio and TV campaigns, password & license manager, label maker, social media manager, twitter scheduler, postcard creator, business lead finder, integrated MLM system, website duplicator, product catalog and inventory manager, QR code creator, virtual contacts, web URL manager, and virtual desktop manager.
- Desktop or In-The-Cloud –Your Choice. Contact Your Client runs on the desktop, or you can run it remotely with the VPS (virtual private server in-the-cloud) option. You get an extremely fast response and increased security–versus an older and slower browser web-based system.
Sales Force Automation
- Contact & Account Management. Allows you to quickly find contacts or accounts, schedule call-backs (with reminders), and record all history–nothing slips through the cracks.
- Opportunity Management. Helps you to qualify and capture the potential deal size, time-frame and manage the sales pipeline to ensure proper follow-up to close the deal.
- Template Manager. Includes a built-in word processor with unlimited conditional fields that can be merged into group emails, printed, faxed or uploaded as pages to your website.
- Territory Management. Customers or prospects can be assigned to sales reps by product, type or markets to align with regions or expertise. Can also include automatic round-robin lead distribution with exclusive access privilege by rep, manager or admin. Makes it easy for an entire team to work off a shared database while maintaining exclusive access.
- Sales Forecasting & Pipeline Reports. Know at a glance the status of your company from the Financial Desktop that is fed from Invoices, Receivables, Payables, Bank Register, Bank Reconciliation , and Products sales. Don’t waste time pulling reports and deciphering charts.
- Partner & Affiliate Management. Includes a commission system, one-click online portal content creation, marketing material uploads for affiliates, unlimited domain interactions, and an affiliate lead finder. Makes it easy to create and manage your own affiliate program.
- Telemarketing. Includes scripts manager, responses, lead finder, and one-click dialer to provide all the necessary tools to handle an internal telemarketing campaign.
- Document Management. Link and save unlimited documents within the program. PDF, Word, Excel and other major document types are supported. Saves time jumping from program to program and helps you keep your documents connected to your accounts.
- Group Calendars. View the calendar of tasks for an individual or multiple users or groups and control scheduling conflicts.
- Customer Support Management. Integrated FAQ, a support ticketing system, and unlimited canned responses for your support team make it easier to effectively manage your customer needs.
E-mail and Marketing Automation
- Unlimited Mass E-mail System. You can add unlimited e-mail accounts and run unlimited manual or automated e-mail campaigns. You do not need to subscribe to a mass email service to prospect or stay in touch with your contacts.
- IP Protection System. You can send your emails from your computer or to another remote domain before it goes to the recipient, protecting your computer IP from hackers, black-listing and suppression.
- Integrated Auto-Responder. Assign automatic responses to e-mails, tasks, or workflow triggers. Makes it easy to setup automatic responses to be more responsive to customer needs and for marketing drip campaigns.
- Rule Manager. Identifies conditions and trigger a set of actions within the program: from a simple reply to sophisticated auto-responders, workflows, round-robin assignments, parsing the e-mail and automatically creating contact records.
- Workflow Management. Trigger tasks, task groups, e-mail, auto-responders, SMS text and computerized or recorded voice messages, enter notes, run files, open URLs, change contact status, and link or clear other workflows. A unique report that lets you visualize all conditions for easy maintenance and shows which contacts are included for each step of the workflow. Helps you maintain complete control of your automated sales and marketing efforts.
- Multi-Media Campaign Analyzer. If you advertise on Radio, TV or Magazines then you will appreciate this special area that identifies the best slots to advertise and calculates ROI based on Invoice sales. It is invaluable.
Built-In Financial Capabilities
- Integrated Invoice System. Full- invoice system for services and product invoices with integrated product inventory and catalog creation. Includes a billing system to send and receive payments from anywhere. This allows you to accept partial payments, credit cards and ACH checks and e-mail, fax or print invoices.
- Inventory Management. Unlimited product inventory, catalog and webstore creator and manage supplier side information.
- Account Receivables. Includes payment plan manager, invoicing from receivables, recurring receivables, automatic commission triggering, triggered workflow on declined and approved charges, and credit card, ACH checks and draft check charging.
- Accounts Payable. Recurring payables, same client payable check consolidation. Interacts automatically with account receivables to reveal charge-backs and refunded receivables.
- Debt Reduction Analyzer. Control dates and suggest ideal payments for each debt to reduce debts and pay in a shorter time based on a monthly budget. Very useful for budget management.
- Financial Desktop. Shows the status of the company based on forecast and aging receivables, payables, invoices, product sold, and bank balances with charts and numbers.
Power Business Builder Tools
- Multi-Media Campaign Analyzer. Integrates with invoicing to show ROI based on product cost, media, discounts and other charges. Analyzes the best time slot for radio and TV campaigns. Allows for quick and easy evaluation of your marketing investment.
- Powerful De-dupe Capabilities. Field by field comparison and one-click duplicate checker. Allows you to define multiple combinations and setup one-click, color-coded comparisons to ensure there are no double entries.
- Password and License Manager. Manage unlimited passwords and license data, create passwords, and open login URLs in one place.
- Virtual Contacts. Your private contact groups can be posted to the cloud with a single click to enable remote access when out of the office. You or your agents can update the remote data and it can be easily synced with the main program later.
- Time Manager. Control time spent by agents on the program and control and assign consultation time with an hourly rate and easily export the results to the invoice system to bill clients.
- Domain Manager. Easily manage domain data like FTP, control panel, login password, WordPress coordinates, MySQL data, related emails, DNS information, and RDP information for your own or client websites.
- Web Page Manager. Edit and post individual pages or a full website. Post website communities and forums. Modify websites automatically to change the content of website for SEO purposes.
- Subscription Manager: Control all subscriptions to know when they are active and how they are paid. Eliminate payment issues caused by forgetting an obscure subscription.
- Task Groups. Add multiple tasks to leads, agents or company departments with ease. QR Code Generator. Generate your own QR Codes which can be copied to your mobile or sent to clients, agents, and prospects.
- Instant Messenger System. Like a private messaging system for your local agents (on your network) and to send / receive messages from other remote parties (outside your network.) Includes, snippets for ease entries, shortcuts, and powerful find.
- Integrated Survey System. Upload your own surveys to your website directly from within the program. Use Radio buttons, Checkboxes, Text Selections, Text blocks and more. Then, import the results for further analysis. Allows you to get customer and prospect feedback easier–resulting in better service.