There are six main reasons to consider Contact Your Client:
- A Complete Business Management Suite for SMB – Desktop or In-The-Cloud
- Full-featured, fully integrated CRM–without add-ons
- Advanced E-mail and marketing automation
- Built-In financial capabilities
- Unique Power Business Builder tools
- Price Performance Leader
- Same Needs – Smaller Budget. A small business has the same needs to market, capture, sell, account, communicate, and track with their customers as a large corporation–but they don’t have IT capabilities to integrate, nor do they have a big budget.
- Dreaded Double Entry. Without integrated applications, your customer details are split between your CRM, helpdesk, accounting, marketing, and email–unless you keep multiple sets of books with double or triple data entry.
- Forced Internet. Not every small business has continuous Internet, and even when they do, the typical browser-based CRM apps can run excruciatingly slow, can go offline, and there can be security concerns. If anything–you should have options.
- Missing Pieces. And even the most robust CRMs are still missing nuts and bolts that hold your business together and make work easier (such as Password & License Manager, Company Calendars, Postcard Creator, Business Lead Finder, Agent Task Scheduler, Client Portals, Online Template Posting, Virtual Contacts, Virtual Desktop Manager, and much more )–without requiring expensive add-ons.
Wouldn’t it be nice, if you could have a fully integrated, full-featured CRM, that runs fast and secure on your desktop or in-the-cloud, with advanced email, marketing automation, built-in financials and everything you need to run your business–all at a price within reach? Perhaps it is time to consider…
Contact Your Client Professional is a fully integrated, all-inclusive, full-featured CRM, that runs fast and secure on your desktop or in-the-cloud on a VPS (Virtual Private Server), with advanced email, marketing automation, built-in financials and everything you need to run your business–all at a price within reach.